You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove F-Link 188.8.131.525.SP01 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall F-Link 184.108.40.2065.SP01 from your computerJablotron Alarms a.s.
. More data about Jablotron Alarms a.s. can be read here
. Detailed information about F-Link 220.127.116.115.SP01 can be seen at www.jablotron.com
. Usually the F-Link 18.104.22.1685.SP01 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\F-Link 1.1.1.SP01 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing F-Link 22.214.171.1245.SP01 is "C:\Program Files\F-Link 1.1.1.SP01\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.06 MB (2161528 bytes) on disk and is named F-Link.exe.
F-Link 126.96.36.1995.SP01 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.73 MB (2860361
bytes) on disk.
- F-Link.exe (2.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (682.45 KB)
This web page is about F-Link 188.8.131.525.SP01 version 184.108.40.2065.01
F-Link 220.127.116.115.SP01 is an application by the software company Jablotron Alarms a.s.. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase F-Link 18.104.22.1685.SP01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove F-Link 22.214.171.1245.SP01 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find F-Link 126.96.36.1995.SP01 or simply activate the Search field and type in "F-Link 188.8.131.525.SP01". If it exists on your system the F-Link 184.108.40.2065.SP01 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click F-Link 220.127.116.115.SP01 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about F-Link 18.104.22.1685.SP01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for F-Link 22.214.171.1245.SP01:
- The software company is: www.jablotron.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\F-Link 1.1.1.SP01\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove F-Link 126.96.36.1995.SP01.
8. After removing F-Link 188.8.131.525.SP01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong F-Link 184.108.40.2065.SP01 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing F-Link 220.127.116.115.SP01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove F-Link 18.104.22.1685.SP01 by Jablotron Alarms a.s. from your computer, we are not saying that F-Link 22.214.171.1245.SP01 by Jablotron Alarms a.s. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove F-Link 126.96.36.1995.SP01 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 08:35:31.297