EzBacktest 1.7.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall EzBacktest 1.7.0 from your systemS.Segev Software
. Further information on S.Segev Software can be seen here
. More info about the program EzBacktest 1.7.0 can be found at http://EzBacktest.blogspot.com
. Usually the EzBacktest 1.7.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EzBacktest directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for EzBacktest 1.7.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EzBacktest\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 627.50 KB (642560 bytes) on disk and is labeled EzBacktest.exe.
EzBacktest 1.7.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.30 MB (1360545
bytes) on disk.
- EzBacktest.exe (627.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.0
of EzBacktest 1.7.0.
EzBacktest 1.7.0 is an application released by S.Segev Software. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase EzBacktest 1.7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove EzBacktest 1.7.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EzBacktest 1.7.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EzBacktest 1.7.0". If it is installed on your PC the EzBacktest 1.7.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click EzBacktest 1.7.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EzBacktest 1.7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EzBacktest 1.7.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://EzBacktest.blogspot.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EzBacktest\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EzBacktest 1.7.0.
8. After uninstalling EzBacktest 1.7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EzBacktest 1.7.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EzBacktest 1.7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove EzBacktest 1.7.0 by S.Segev Software from your computer, nor are we saying that EzBacktest 1.7.0 by S.Segev Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EzBacktest 1.7.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-06 23:46:25.590