You can find below details on how to uninstall EyeRoller 1.1.4 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall EyeRoller 1.1.4 from your computerJockerSoft
. Further information on JockerSoft can be found here
. You can read more about on EyeRoller 1.1.4 at http://www.jockersoft.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JockerSoft\EyeRoller folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling EyeRoller 1.1.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\JockerSoft\EyeRoller\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. EyeRoller 1.1.4's main file takes about 424.00 KB (434176 bytes) and its name is EyeRoller.exe.
The executable files below are part of EyeRoller 1.1.4. They take an average of 484.19 KB (495807
bytes) on disk.
- EyeRoller.exe (424.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (60.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.4
of EyeRoller 1.1.4.
EyeRoller 1.1.4 is an application marketed by the software company JockerSoft. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase EyeRoller 1.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall EyeRoller 1.1.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EyeRoller 1.1.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EyeRoller 1.1.4". If it is installed on your PC the EyeRoller 1.1.4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select EyeRoller 1.1.4 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about EyeRoller 1.1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EyeRoller 1.1.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.jockersoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JockerSoft\EyeRoller\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EyeRoller 1.1.4.
8. After removing EyeRoller 1.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EyeRoller 1.1.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EyeRoller 1.1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EyeRoller 1.1.4 by JockerSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that EyeRoller 1.1.4 by JockerSoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EyeRoller 1.1.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:35:26.507