Extreme Trucks is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Extreme Trucks from your systemNowstat.com
. You can read more on Nowstat.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.nowstat.com
to get more information about Extreme Trucks on Nowstat.com's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Nowstat.com\Extreme Trucks folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Extreme Trucks by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Nowstat.com\Extreme Trucks\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Extreme Trucks 2.exe and it has a size of 1.27 MB (1335296 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Extreme Trucks. They occupy 1.95 MB (2042650
bytes) on disk.
- Extreme Trucks 2.exe (1.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
Extreme Trucks is an application by the software company Nowstat.com. Frequently, users try to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Extreme Trucks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Extreme Trucks from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Extreme Trucks or simply activate the Search field and type in "Extreme Trucks". If it is installed on your PC the Extreme Trucks application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Extreme Trucks in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Extreme Trucks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Extreme Trucks:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.nowstat.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nowstat.com\Extreme Trucks\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Extreme Trucks.
8. After uninstalling Extreme Trucks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Extreme Trucks which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Extreme Trucks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Extreme Trucks by Nowstat.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Extreme Trucks by Nowstat.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Extreme Trucks supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 16:28:27.247