Extreme Picture Finder 3.43.1
Extreme Picture Finder 3.43.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Extreme Picture Finder 3.43.1 from your PCExtreme Internet Software
. Check out here
for more information on Extreme Internet Software. Click on https://www.exisoftware.com
to get more data about Extreme Picture Finder 3.43.1 on Extreme Internet Software's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Picture Finder 3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Extreme Picture Finder 3.43.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Picture Finder 3\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. EPF.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 7.06 MB (7399424 bytes) on disk.
Extreme Picture Finder 3.43.1 is composed of the following executables which take 8.21 MB (8608977
bytes) on disk:
- EPF.exe (7.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.43.1
of Extreme Picture Finder 3.43.1.
Extreme Picture Finder 3.43.1 is a program offered by Extreme Internet Software. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Extreme Picture Finder 3.43.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Extreme Picture Finder 3.43.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Extreme Picture Finder 3.43.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Extreme Picture Finder 3.43.1". If it is installed on your PC the Extreme Picture Finder 3.43.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Extreme Picture Finder 3.43.1 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Extreme Picture Finder 3.43.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Extreme Picture Finder 3.43.1:
- The publisher is: https://www.exisoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Picture Finder 3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Extreme Picture Finder 3.43.1.
8. After uninstalling Extreme Picture Finder 3.43.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Extreme Picture Finder 3.43.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Extreme Picture Finder 3.43.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Extreme Picture Finder 3.43.1 by Extreme Internet Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Extreme Picture Finder 3.43.1 by Extreme Internet Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Extreme Picture Finder 3.43.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 14:41:08.210