Extreme Picture Finder 3.42.3
This page is about Extreme Picture Finder 3.42.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Extreme Picture Finder 3.42.3 from your computerExtreme Internet Software
. Go over here
for more info on Extreme Internet Software. Click on http://www.exisoftware.com
to get more details about Extreme Picture Finder 3.42.3 on Extreme Internet Software's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Picture Finder 3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Extreme Picture Finder 3.42.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Picture Finder 3\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled EPF.exe and its approximative size is 6.75 MB (7075328 bytes).
Extreme Picture Finder 3.42.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.89 MB (8277713
bytes) on disk.
- EPF.exe (6.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This web page is about Extreme Picture Finder 3.42.3 version 3.42.3
Extreme Picture Finder 3.42.3 is an application marketed by Extreme Internet Software. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Extreme Picture Finder 3.42.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Extreme Picture Finder 3.42.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Extreme Picture Finder 3.42.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Extreme Picture Finder 3.42.3". The Extreme Picture Finder 3.42.3 program will be found very quickly. After you click Extreme Picture Finder 3.42.3 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Extreme Picture Finder 3.42.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Extreme Picture Finder 3.42.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.exisoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Picture Finder 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Extreme Picture Finder 3.42.3.
8. After uninstalling Extreme Picture Finder 3.42.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Extreme Picture Finder 3.42.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Extreme Picture Finder 3.42.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Extreme Picture Finder 3.42.3 by Extreme Internet Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Extreme Picture Finder 3.42.3 by Extreme Internet Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Extreme Picture Finder 3.42.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 11:43:22.257