Extreme Picture Finder 3.41.2
Extreme Picture Finder 3.41.2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Extreme Picture Finder 3.41.2 from your computerExtreme Internet Software
. Go over here
for more information on Extreme Internet Software. Click on http://www.exisoftware.com
to get more information about Extreme Picture Finder 3.41.2 on Extreme Internet Software's website. Usually the Extreme Picture Finder 3.41.2 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Picture Finder 3 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Extreme Picture Finder 3.41.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Picture Finder 3\unins000.exe. EPF.exe is the Extreme Picture Finder 3.41.2's primary executable file and it takes around 6.74 MB (7067648 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Extreme Picture Finder 3.41.2. They occupy 7.89 MB (8270033
bytes) on disk.
- EPF.exe (6.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This web page is about Extreme Picture Finder 3.41.2 version 3.41.2
Extreme Picture Finder 3.41.2 is an application offered by the software company Extreme Internet Software. Some people choose to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Extreme Picture Finder 3.41.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Extreme Picture Finder 3.41.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Extreme Picture Finder 3.41.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Extreme Picture Finder 3.41.2". If it exists on your system the Extreme Picture Finder 3.41.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Extreme Picture Finder 3.41.2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Extreme Picture Finder 3.41.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Extreme Picture Finder 3.41.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.exisoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Picture Finder 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Extreme Picture Finder 3.41.2.
8. After removing Extreme Picture Finder 3.41.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Extreme Picture Finder 3.41.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Extreme Picture Finder 3.41.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Extreme Picture Finder 3.41.2 by Extreme Internet Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Extreme Picture Finder 3.41.2 by Extreme Internet Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Extreme Picture Finder 3.41.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 20:13:23.780