Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1
Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 from your computerExtreme Internet Software
. More data about Extreme Internet Software can be found here
. Please follow http://www.exisoftware.com
if you want to read more on Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 on Extreme Internet Software's website. Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Picture Finder 3 directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Picture Finder 3\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. EPF.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.25 MB (6552064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1. They take about 7.39 MB (7745225
bytes) on disk.
- EPF.exe (6.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This web page is about Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 version 184.108.40.206
Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 is a program released by the software company Extreme Internet Software. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1". The Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 application will be found automatically. When you click Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exisoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Picture Finder 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1.
8. After uninstalling Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 by Extreme Internet Software from your PC, we are not saying that Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 by Extreme Internet Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-28 13:04:58.720