Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1
Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 from your computerExtreme Internet Software
. More data about Extreme Internet Software can be found here
. Please follow http://www.exisoftware.com
if you want to read more on Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 on Extreme Internet Software's website. Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Picture Finder 3 directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Picture Finder 3\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. EPF.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.25 MB (6552064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1. They take about 7.39 MB (7745225
bytes) on disk.
- EPF.exe (6.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This web page is about Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 version 188.8.131.52
Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 is a program released by the software company Extreme Internet Software. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1". If it exists on your system the Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.exisoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Picture Finder 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1.
8. After uninstalling Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 by Extreme Internet Software from your PC, we are not saying that Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 by Extreme Internet Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Extreme Picture Finder 3.26.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-04-28 13:04:58.720