Extreme Picture Finder 3.13.5
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Extreme Picture Finder 3.13.5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Extreme Picture Finder 3.13.5 from your systemExtreme Internet Software
. Open here
for more details on Extreme Internet Software. More data about the software Extreme Picture Finder 3.13.5 can be found at http://www.exisoftware.com
. Extreme Picture Finder 3.13.5 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Picture Finder 3 folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Extreme Picture Finder 3.13.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Picture Finder 3\unins000.exe. EPF.exe is the Extreme Picture Finder 3.13.5's main executable file and it takes circa 4.84 MB (5075968 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Extreme Picture Finder 3.13.5. They take about 5.96 MB (6250947
bytes) on disk.
- EPF.exe (4.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This page is about Extreme Picture Finder 3.13.5 version 3.13.5
Extreme Picture Finder 3.13.5 is an application offered by the software company Extreme Internet Software. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Extreme Picture Finder 3.13.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Extreme Picture Finder 3.13.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Extreme Picture Finder 3.13.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Extreme Picture Finder 3.13.5". If it is installed on your PC the Extreme Picture Finder 3.13.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Extreme Picture Finder 3.13.5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Extreme Picture Finder 3.13.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Extreme Picture Finder 3.13.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exisoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Picture Finder 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Extreme Picture Finder 3.13.5.
8. After removing Extreme Picture Finder 3.13.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Extreme Picture Finder 3.13.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Extreme Picture Finder 3.13.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Extreme Picture Finder 3.13.5 by Extreme Internet Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Extreme Picture Finder 3.13.5 by Extreme Internet Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Extreme Picture Finder 3.13.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 19:37:02.700