Extreme Jungle Racers
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Extreme Jungle Racers for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Extreme Jungle Racers from your PCGameHitZone.com
. Take a look here
for more info on GameHitZone.com. You can see more info related to Extreme Jungle Racers at http://www.gamehitzone.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\ExtremeJungleRacers directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Extreme Jungle Racers's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\ExtremeJungleRacers\unins000.exe. Extreme Jungle Racers's main file takes around 3.04 MB (3187376 bytes) and its name is ExtremeJungleRacers.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Extreme Jungle Racers. They take about 4.25 MB (4452985
bytes) on disk.
- ExtremeJungleRacers.exe (3.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
Extreme Jungle Racers is an application by GameHitZone.com. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Extreme Jungle Racers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Extreme Jungle Racers from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Extreme Jungle Racers or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Extreme Jungle Racers". If it is installed on your PC the Extreme Jungle Racers application will be found automatically. When you select Extreme Jungle Racers in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Extreme Jungle Racers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Extreme Jungle Racers:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamehitzone.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\ExtremeJungleRacers\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Extreme Jungle Racers.
8. After uninstalling Extreme Jungle Racers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Extreme Jungle Racers which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Extreme Jungle Racers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Extreme Jungle Racers by GameHitZone.com from your PC, we are not saying that Extreme Jungle Racers by GameHitZone.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Extreme Jungle Racers in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 07:08:41.780