Extreme Billiard 1.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove Extreme Billiard 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Extreme Billiard 1.0 from your PCFalco Software, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Falco Software, Inc.. More data about the program Extreme Billiard 1.0 can be seen at http://www.Falcoware.com
. Extreme Billiard 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Billiard directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove Extreme Billiard 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Billiard\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Extreme Billiard 1.0's main file takes about 1.81 MB (1900544 bytes) and its name is ExtremeBilliard.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Extreme Billiard 1.0. They take 4.80 MB (5030982
bytes) on disk.
- ExtremeBilliard.exe (1.81 MB)
- falcoware.exe (908.29 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.78 KB)
- alphatext.exe (484.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Extreme Billiard 1.0 version 1.0
Extreme Billiard 1.0 is a program released by Falco Software, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Extreme Billiard 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Extreme Billiard 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Extreme Billiard 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Extreme Billiard 1.0". The Extreme Billiard 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Extreme Billiard 1.0 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Extreme Billiard 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Extreme Billiard 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.Falcoware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Billiard\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Extreme Billiard 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Extreme Billiard 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Extreme Billiard 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Extreme Billiard 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Extreme Billiard 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Extreme Billiard 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Extreme Billiard 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:58:54.363