Extreme Billiard 1.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove Extreme Billiard 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Extreme Billiard 1.0 from your PCFalco Software, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Falco Software, Inc.. More data about the program Extreme Billiard 1.0 can be seen at http://www.Falcoware.com
. Extreme Billiard 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Billiard directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove Extreme Billiard 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Billiard\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Extreme Billiard 1.0's main file takes about 1.81 MB (1900544 bytes) and its name is ExtremeBilliard.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Extreme Billiard 1.0. They take 4.80 MB (5030982
bytes) on disk.
- ExtremeBilliard.exe (1.81 MB)
- falcoware.exe (908.29 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.78 KB)
- alphatext.exe (484.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Extreme Billiard 1.0 version 1.0
Extreme Billiard 1.0 is a program released by Falco Software, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Extreme Billiard 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Extreme Billiard 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Extreme Billiard 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Extreme Billiard 1.0". If it exists on your system the Extreme Billiard 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Extreme Billiard 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Extreme Billiard 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Extreme Billiard 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Falcoware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Extreme Billiard\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Extreme Billiard 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Extreme Billiard 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Extreme Billiard 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Extreme Billiard 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Extreme Billiard 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Extreme Billiard 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Extreme Billiard 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:58:54.363