ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 from your computerEdmilson de Jesus
. Open here
for more details on Edmilson de Jesus. Please follow http://www.edmilson.eti.br
if you want to read more on ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 on Edmilson de Jesus's page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ExtractFotoVideo folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ExtractFotoVideo\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled ExtractFotoVideo.exe and occupies 2.35 MB (2467840 bytes).
ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.62 MB (4842404
bytes) on disk.
- EFVCapture.exe (2.20 MB)
- ExtractFotoVideo.exe (2.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
This data is about ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 version 6.2.0
ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 is an application released by the software company Edmilson de Jesus. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0". The ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 program will be found automatically. When you select ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.edmilson.eti.br
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ExtractFotoVideo\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0.
8. After uninstalling ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 by Edmilson de Jesus from your PC, nor are we saying that ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 by Edmilson de Jesus is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ExtractFotoVideo 6.2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 06:34:12.740