ExtraBits 1.4 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ExtraBits 1.4 from your PCExtraBit Software
. Check out here
for more information on ExtraBit Software. Please follow http://www.extrabit.com
if you want to read more on ExtraBits 1.4 on ExtraBit Software's page. ExtraBits 1.4 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ExtraBits directory, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for ExtraBits 1.4 is C:\Program Files\ExtraBits\unins000.exe. ExtraBitsConfigure.exe is the ExtraBits 1.4's primary executable file and it takes around 1.95 MB (2047872 bytes) on disk.
ExtraBits 1.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.62 MB (3795921
bytes) on disk.
- ExtraBitsConfigure.exe (1.95 MB)
- ExtraBitsLicenseApp.exe (535.38 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to ExtraBits 1.4 version 1.4
ExtraBits 1.4 is a program released by ExtraBit Software. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall ExtraBits 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ExtraBits 1.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ExtraBits 1.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ExtraBits 1.4". The ExtraBits 1.4 app will be found automatically. After you select ExtraBits 1.4 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ExtraBits 1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ExtraBits 1.4:
- The software company is: http://www.extrabit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ExtraBits\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ExtraBits 1.4.
8. After uninstalling ExtraBits 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ExtraBits 1.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ExtraBits 1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ExtraBits 1.4 by ExtraBit Software from your PC, nor are we saying that ExtraBits 1.4 by ExtraBit Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ExtraBits 1.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 20:20:33.567