Exterminate It! is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Further information on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.exterminate-it.com
to get more info about Exterminate It! on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.'s website. Exterminate It! is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.02 MB (4213696 bytes) on disk and is named ExterminateIt.exe.
Exterminate It! installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.08 MB (4282873
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (4.02 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
This data is about Exterminate It! version 2.12.02.14
only. For other Exterminate It! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Exterminate It! from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". If it exists on your system the Exterminate It! program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Exterminate It! in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The software company is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Exterminate It! supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 20:22:47.587