Extensions-0.3.5.12 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Extensions-0.3.5.12 from your computerInstaller Publisher
. More information on Installer Publisher can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\extensions_test\0.3.5.12 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Extensions-0.3.5.12's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\extensions_test\0.3.5.12\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the Extensions-0.3.5.12's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.15 MB (1202385 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Extensions-0.3.5.12. They occupy 1.15 MB (1202385
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Extensions-0.3.5.12 version 0.3.5.12
Extensions-0.3.5.12 is an application by Installer Publisher. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Extensions-0.3.5.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Extensions-0.3.5.12 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Extensions-0.3.5.12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Extensions-0.3.5.12". The Extensions-0.3.5.12 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Extensions-0.3.5.12 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Extensions-0.3.5.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Extensions-0.3.5.12.
8. After uninstalling Extensions-0.3.5.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Extensions-0.3.5.12 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Extensions-0.3.5.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Extensions-0.3.5.12 by Installer Publisher from your computer, we are not saying that Extensions-0.3.5.12 by Installer Publisher is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Extensions-0.3.5.12 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 18:40:51.350