Extension Cable Obsolete
Extension Cable Obsolete is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Extension Cable Obsolete from your PCExtension Cable Obsolete
. You can read more on Extension Cable Obsolete or check for application updates here
. Usually the Extension Cable Obsolete application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\03D40274-1446972763-05E4-BE06-290700080009 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Extension Cable Obsolete is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\03D40274-1446972763-05E4-BE06-290700080009\Uninstall.exe. pnsrEAD8.exe is the Extension Cable Obsolete's main executable file and it occupies circa 127.47 KB (130534 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Extension Cable Obsolete. They take about 390.34 KB (399707
bytes) on disk.
- pnsrEAD8.exe (127.47 KB)
- rnsrEAD6.exe (213.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (49.86 KB)
This info is about Extension Cable Obsolete version 126.96.36.199
Extension Cable Obsolete is a program offered by the software company Extension Cable Obsolete. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Extension Cable Obsolete is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Extension Cable Obsolete from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Extension Cable Obsolete or simply click the Search feature and type in "Extension Cable Obsolete". The Extension Cable Obsolete app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Extension Cable Obsolete in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Extension Cable Obsolete, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Extension Cable Obsolete.
8. After uninstalling Extension Cable Obsolete, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Extension Cable Obsolete that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Extension Cable Obsolete using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Extension Cable Obsolete by Extension Cable Obsolete from your PC, we are not saying that Extension Cable Obsolete by Extension Cable Obsolete is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Extension Cable Obsolete supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 07:56:40.887