You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Ext2Fsd 0.45 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Ext2Fsd 0.45 from your systemMatt Wu
. More data about Matt Wu can be read here
. Click on http://www.ext2fsd.com
to get more details about Ext2Fsd 0.45 on Matt Wu's website. Ext2Fsd 0.45 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Ext2Fsd directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Ext2Fsd 0.45's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Ext2Fsd\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named Ext2Mgr.exe and occupies 1.15 MB (1207440 bytes).
Ext2Fsd 0.45 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.98 MB (2072618
bytes) on disk.
- Ext2Mgr.exe (1.15 MB)
- Mke2fs.exe (112.00 KB)
- Mount.exe (44.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- _setup.exe (31.14 KB)
The current web page applies to Ext2Fsd 0.45 version 0.45
Ext2Fsd 0.45 is an application offered by the software company Matt Wu. Some computer users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Ext2Fsd 0.45 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Ext2Fsd 0.45 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ext2Fsd 0.45 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ext2Fsd 0.45". If it exists on your system the Ext2Fsd 0.45 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Ext2Fsd 0.45 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ext2Fsd 0.45, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ext2Fsd 0.45:
- The software company is: http://www.ext2fsd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ext2Fsd\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ext2Fsd 0.45.
8. After uninstalling Ext2Fsd 0.45, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ext2Fsd 0.45 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ext2Fsd 0.45 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ext2Fsd 0.45 by Matt Wu from your computer, nor are we saying that Ext2Fsd 0.45 by Matt Wu is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ext2Fsd 0.45 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-27 07:26:07.810