Express Rates 2.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Express Rates 2.0 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Express Rates 2.0 from your PCWinsoft Infotech.
. You can read more on Winsoft Infotech. or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Express Rates 2.0 can be found at http://www.winsoft.in
. Express Rates 2.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Express Rates directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Express Rates 2.0 is C:\Program Files\Express Rates\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called unins000.exe and its approximative size is 679.34 KB (695642 bytes).
Express Rates 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.26 MB (4463834
bytes) on disk.
- soapsdk.exe (3.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Express Rates 2.0.
Express Rates 2.0 is a program offered by Winsoft Infotech.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Express Rates 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Express Rates 2.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Express Rates 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Express Rates 2.0". The Express Rates 2.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Express Rates 2.0 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Express Rates 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Rates 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.winsoft.in
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Express Rates\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Express Rates 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Express Rates 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Rates 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Express Rates 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Express Rates 2.0 by Winsoft Infotech. from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Rates 2.0 by Winsoft Infotech. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Express Rates 2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-23 05:02:01.640