You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Express Dial for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Express Dial from your systemNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\ExpressDial folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Express Dial's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\ExpressDial\uninst.exe. expressdial.exe is the Express Dial's primary executable file and it takes circa 488.00 KB (499716 bytes) on disk.
Express Dial is composed of the following executables which take 1.20 MB (1258576
bytes) on disk:
- dial_v2.02.exe (253.07 KB)
- expressdial.exe (488.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (488.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.02
of Express Dial. Click on the links below for other Express Dial versions:
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Express Dial from your computer.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\ExpressDial
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\NCH Swift Sound\ExpressDial\Logs\2017-03-21 Express Dial Log.txt
Express Dial is an application offered by NCH Software. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Express Dial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Express Dial with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Express Dial or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Dial". If it is installed on your PC the Express Dial program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Express Dial in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Express Dial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Express Dial.
8. After removing Express Dial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Dial that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Dial using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Express Dial by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that Express Dial by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Express Dial in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 05:06:30.177