This web page is about Express Burn for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Express Burn from your PCNCH Swift Sound
. Check out here
where you can get more info on NCH Swift Sound. Express Burn is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\ExpressBurn directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\ExpressBurn\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Express Burn. expressburn.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 624.00 KB (638980 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Express Burn. They occupy 1.22 MB (1277960
bytes) on disk.
- expressburn.exe (624.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (624.00 KB)
Express Burn is an application marketed by NCH Swift Sound. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Express Burn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Express Burn from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Express Burn or simply click the Search feature and type in "Express Burn". If it is installed on your PC the Express Burn application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Express Burn in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Express Burn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Express Burn.
8. After uninstalling Express Burn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Express Burn that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Express Burn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Express Burn by NCH Swift Sound from your computer, we are not saying that Express Burn by NCH Swift Sound is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Burn supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 14:24:41.977