Express is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Express from your computerAdlib
. More information on Adlib can be found here
. Please follow http://www.adlibsoftware.com
if you want to read more on Express on Adlib's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Adlib\Express directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Express's primary file takes around 8.89 MB (9326592 bytes) and its name is adexps.exe.
Express installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.57 MB (12135448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adexps.exe (8.89 MB)
- Adlib.JobAgent.ClearHeartbeat.exe (5.00 KB)
- AdlibFMR.exe (288.00 KB)
- AdLicenseManager.exe (216.00 KB)
- AdPSPrinterInstall.exe (11.50 KB)
- InstPDF.exe (64.00 KB)
- ProblemSubmission.exe (192.00 KB)
- xocr32b.exe (1.37 MB)
- Adlib.Network.DirectorConnectionStringDiscovery.exe (43.50 KB)
- BDLGenServer.exe (24.00 KB)
- DirCleanup.exe (20.00 KB)
- IGCExecSvc.exe (15.00 KB)
- jpconsole.exe (80.00 KB)
- jpservice.exe (80.00 KB)
- XDLToJPG.exe (10.00 KB)
- ExpressTour.exe (107.50 KB)
- SolidConverterPDF.exe (165.24 KB)
- SolidHost.exe (20.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Express version 4.8.3
Express is a program by the software company Adlib. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Express is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Express from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Express or simply activate the Search field and type in "Express". If it is installed on your PC the Express application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Express in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Express, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Express.
8. After uninstalling Express, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Express that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Express using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Express by Adlib from your PC, we are not saying that Express by Adlib is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Express supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 07:39:45.990