Exportizer Pro 5.32
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Exportizer Pro 5.32 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Exportizer Pro 5.32 from your computerVitaliy Levchenko
. Open here
where you can get more info on Vitaliy Levchenko. More details about Exportizer Pro 5.32 can be seen at http://www.vlsoftware.net
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Exportizer Pro 5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Exportizer Pro 5.32 is "C:\Program Files\Exportizer Pro 5\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named exptizer.exe and occupies 3.80 MB (3980288 bytes).
The executables below are part of Exportizer Pro 5.32. They occupy about 4.48 MB (4695326
bytes) on disk.
- exptizer.exe (3.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.32
of Exportizer Pro 5.32.
Exportizer Pro 5.32 is a program offered by the software company Vitaliy Levchenko. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Exportizer Pro 5.32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Exportizer Pro 5.32 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Exportizer Pro 5.32 or simply click the Search field and type in "Exportizer Pro 5.32". If it exists on your system the Exportizer Pro 5.32 app will be found automatically. After you select Exportizer Pro 5.32 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Exportizer Pro 5.32, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exportizer Pro 5.32:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vlsoftware.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Exportizer Pro 5\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Exportizer Pro 5.32.
8. After uninstalling Exportizer Pro 5.32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Exportizer Pro 5.32 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Exportizer Pro 5.32 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Exportizer Pro 5.32 by Vitaliy Levchenko from your computer, nor are we saying that Exportizer Pro 5.32 by Vitaliy Levchenko is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Exportizer Pro 5.32 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 21:35:45.223