Exportizer 5.33 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Exportizer 5.33 from your systemVitaliy Levchenko
. Check out here
where you can read more on Vitaliy Levchenko. You can see more info related to Exportizer 5.33 at http://www.vlsoftware.net
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Exportizer 5 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Exportizer 5.33 is "C:\Program Files\Exportizer 5\unins000.exe". exptizer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.63 MB (3804160 bytes) on disk.
Exportizer 5.33 is composed of the following executables which take 4.31 MB (4519198
bytes) on disk:
- exptizer.exe (3.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This web page is about Exportizer 5.33 version 5.33
Exportizer 5.33 is a program by the software company Vitaliy Levchenko. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Exportizer 5.33 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Exportizer 5.33 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Exportizer 5.33 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Exportizer 5.33". If it exists on your system the Exportizer 5.33 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Exportizer 5.33 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Exportizer 5.33, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exportizer 5.33:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vlsoftware.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Exportizer 5\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Exportizer 5.33.
8. After removing Exportizer 5.33, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Exportizer 5.33 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Exportizer 5.33 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Exportizer 5.33 by Vitaliy Levchenko from your computer, we are not saying that Exportizer 5.33 by Vitaliy Levchenko is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Exportizer 5.33 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 06:32:13.487