This page is about ExplorerMax for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ExplorerMax from your systemCopyright © 2019 | OSToto Co., Ltd.
. You can find out more on Copyright © 2019 | OSToto Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More information about ExplorerMax can be seen at http://explorermax.drivethelife.com
. Usually the ExplorerMax application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ExplorerMax directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove ExplorerMax by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ExplorerMax\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ExplorerMax.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.72 MB (7049832 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in ExplorerMax. They take 16.35 MB (17139104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Everything.exe (1.63 MB)
- ExplorerMax.exe (6.72 MB)
- ShuttersEx.exe (130.39 KB)
- ShuttersFeedBack.exe (648.87 KB)
- ShuttersHelper.exe (153.36 KB)
- ShuttersSearch.exe (3.12 MB)
- ShuttersService.exe (572.87 KB)
- ShuttersServiceEx.exe (530.86 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (674.05 KB)
- dtlupdate.exe (1.67 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- SmartRename.exe (495.36 KB)
This web page is about ExplorerMax version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more ExplorerMax versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ExplorerMax is an application offered by the software company Copyright © 2019 | OSToto Co., Ltd.. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall ExplorerMax is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ExplorerMax from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ExplorerMax or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ExplorerMax". If it is installed on your PC the ExplorerMax app will be found very quickly. When you select ExplorerMax in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ExplorerMax, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ExplorerMax:
- The software company is: http://explorermax.drivethelife.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ExplorerMax\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ExplorerMax.
8. After removing ExplorerMax, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ExplorerMax that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ExplorerMax with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ExplorerMax by Copyright © 2019 | OSToto Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that ExplorerMax by Copyright © 2019 | OSToto Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ExplorerMax supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 12:21:54.133