ExplorerLista 22.214.171.124 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ExplorerLista 126.96.36.199 from your PCAlensoft LTD.
. Open here
where you can read more on Alensoft LTD.. More info about the app ExplorerLista 188.8.131.52 can be seen at http://alensoft.com
. Usually the ExplorerLista 184.108.40.206 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AlenSoft\ExplorerLista folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling ExplorerLista 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AlenSoft\ExplorerLista\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 38.44 KB (39365 bytes) on disk and is named uninst.exe.
The following executables are contained in ExplorerLista 18.104.22.168. They take 38.44 KB (39365
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of ExplorerLista 126.96.36.199.
ExplorerLista 188.8.131.52 is an application offered by Alensoft LTD.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall ExplorerLista 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ExplorerLista 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ExplorerLista 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "ExplorerLista 22.214.171.124". The ExplorerLista 126.96.36.199 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ExplorerLista 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ExplorerLista 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ExplorerLista 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://alensoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AlenSoft\ExplorerLista\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ExplorerLista 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing ExplorerLista 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ExplorerLista 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ExplorerLista 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ExplorerLista 184.108.40.206 by Alensoft LTD. from your computer, nor are we saying that ExplorerLista 220.127.116.11 by Alensoft LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ExplorerLista 18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 20:48:29.287