Explorer Suite 8
This page is about Explorer Suite 8 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Explorer Suite 8 from your computerNTCore
. More info about NTCore can be found here
. Click on http://www.ntcore.com/exsuite.php
to get more information about Explorer Suite 8 on NTCore's website. Explorer Suite 8 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\NTCore\Explorer Suite directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Explorer Suite 8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NTCore\Explorer Suite\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called CFF Explorer.exe and its approximative size is 2.67 MB (2803712 bytes).
The executables below are part of Explorer Suite 8. They occupy about 5.74 MB (6017185
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CFF Explorer.exe (2.67 MB)
- PE Detective.exe (727.50 KB)
- Signature Explorer.exe (583.50 KB)
- Task Explorer.exe (762.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- upx.exe (287.00 KB)
- DriverList.exe (75.00 KB)
This info is about Explorer Suite 8 version 184.108.40.206
Explorer Suite 8 is a program by NTCore. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Explorer Suite 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Explorer Suite 8 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Explorer Suite 8 or simply click the Search field and type in "Explorer Suite 8". The Explorer Suite 8 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Explorer Suite 8 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Explorer Suite 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Explorer Suite 8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ntcore.com/exsuite.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NTCore\Explorer Suite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Explorer Suite 8.
8. After removing Explorer Suite 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Explorer Suite 8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Explorer Suite 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Explorer Suite 8 by NTCore from your PC, nor are we saying that Explorer Suite 8 by NTCore is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Explorer Suite 8 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 14:45:55.830