Explorer++ is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Explorer++ from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. You can find out more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Explorer++ by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.60 MB (4820880 bytes) on disk and is named SelfService.exe.
The executable files below are part of Explorer++. They take an average of 5.16 MB (5413952
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (314.89 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.89 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (124.39 KB)
This web page is about Explorer++ version 1.0
Explorer++ is a program released by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Explorer++ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Explorer++ with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Explorer++ or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Explorer++". The Explorer++ program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Explorer++ in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Explorer++, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Explorer++.
8. After uninstalling Explorer++, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Explorer++ which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Explorer++ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Explorer++ by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Explorer++ by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Explorer++ in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-20 13:54:34.123