ExploreTunes for Winamp
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ExploreTunes for Winamp for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall ExploreTunes for Winamp from your systemPower Technology
. More info about Power Technology can be seen here
. Click on http://www.exploretunes.com
to get more data about ExploreTunes for Winamp on Power Technology's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ExploreTunes folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. ExploreTunes for Winamp's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ExploreTunes\uninstall_et_winamp.exe. uninstall_et_winamp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 34.28 KB (35106 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside ExploreTunes for Winamp. They occupy about 855.03 KB (875547
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall_et_winamp.exe (34.28 KB)
- uninstall_et_wmp.exe (34.12 KB)
- registryCleanUsers.exe (54.91 KB)
- tubectl.exe (338.40 KB)
The current page applies to ExploreTunes for Winamp version 1.100
ExploreTunes for Winamp is an application offered by the software company Power Technology. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove ExploreTunes for Winamp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ExploreTunes for Winamp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ExploreTunes for Winamp or simply activate the Search field and type in "ExploreTunes for Winamp". The ExploreTunes for Winamp program will be found very quickly. After you click ExploreTunes for Winamp in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ExploreTunes for Winamp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ExploreTunes for Winamp:
- The software company is: http://www.exploretunes.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ExploreTunes\uninstall_et_winamp.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ExploreTunes for Winamp.
8. After removing ExploreTunes for Winamp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ExploreTunes for Winamp which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ExploreTunes for Winamp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ExploreTunes for Winamp by Power Technology from your computer, we are not saying that ExploreTunes for Winamp by Power Technology is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ExploreTunes for Winamp in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-06 05:48:04.940