A guide to uninstall Explorateur from your system
Explorateur is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by Mis à disposition par Citrix
. Further information on Mis à disposition par Citrix can be found here
. Explorateur is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Explorateur by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "www-803360e0@@Infosaas XenApp 6:Explorateur". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) on disk.
Explorateur contains of the executables below. They take 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The current web page applies to Explorateur version 1.0
How to uninstall Explorateur from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Explorateur is an application released by Mis à disposition par Citrix. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Explorateur is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Explorateur or simply activate the Search field and type in "Explorateur". The Explorateur app will be found automatically. After you click Explorateur in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Explorateur, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Explorateur.
8. After removing Explorateur, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Explorateur which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Explorateur with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Explorateur:
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Explorateur by Mis à disposition par Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Explorateur by Mis à disposition par Citrix is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Explorateur supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:58:47.717