Explain 1.5 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Explain 1.5 from your firstname.lastname@example.org
. You can read more on email@example.com or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Explain folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Explain 1.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Explain\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Explain.exe and its approximative size is 832.00 KB (851968 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Explain 1.5. They take about 902.97 KB (924644
bytes) on disk.
- Explain.exe (832.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (70.97 KB)
The current web page applies to Explain 1.5 version 1.5
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Explain 1.5.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Explain 1.5:The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Explain 1.5:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Explain\explain.txt.bak
- C:\Program Files\Explain\help.txt.bak
- C:\Program Files\Explain\Сбор информации.txt.bak
- C:\Program Files\Explain\Схема.txt
Explain 1.5 is a program marketed by the software company firstname.lastname@example.org. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Explain 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Explain 1.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Explain 1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Explain 1.5". If it exists on your system the Explain 1.5 program will be found very quickly. When you select Explain 1.5 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Explain 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Explain 1.5.
8. After uninstalling Explain 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Explain 1.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Explain 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Explain 1.5 by email@example.com from your computer, we are not saying that Explain 1.5 by firstname.lastname@example.org is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Explain 1.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 23:10:05.167