You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2 from your computerExpert Electronics
. Open here
where you can find out more on Expert Electronics. Click on www.sunsdr.com
to get more data about ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2 on Expert Electronics's website. ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Expert Electronics\ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Expert Electronics\ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2\Uninstall.exe. ExpertSDR2.exe is the ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2's main executable file and it takes close to 7.38 MB (7738880 bytes) on disk.
ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.77 MB (8142848
bytes) on disk.
- ExpertSDR2.exe (7.38 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (394.50 KB)
This web page is about ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2 version 1.0.1
only. Click on the links below for other ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2 versions:
ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2 is a program released by Expert Electronics. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2". If it is installed on your PC the ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2 app will be found very quickly. When you select ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2:
- The software company is: www.sunsdr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Expert Electronics\ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2.
8. After removing ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2 by Expert Electronics from your PC, we are not saying that ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2 by Expert Electronics is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ExpertSDR2 SunSDR2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 20:17:20.537