Expert B2 Offline eText
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Expert B2 Offline eText for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Expert B2 Offline eText from your computerPearson Education
. Go over here
for more information on Pearson Education. You can see more info related to Expert B2 Offline eText at www.pearsonlongmansupport.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pearson\Expert\Expert B2 Offline eText folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Pearson\Expert\Expert B2 Offline eText\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Expert B2 Offline eText. myPearsoneBook.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.41 MB (9864694 bytes) on disk.
Expert B2 Offline eText contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.82 MB (11347327
bytes) on disk.
- myPearsoneBook.exe (9.41 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.41 MB)
The current web page applies to Expert B2 Offline eText version 2
Expert B2 Offline eText is an application by Pearson Education. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Expert B2 Offline eText is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Expert B2 Offline eText using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Expert B2 Offline eText or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Expert B2 Offline eText". The Expert B2 Offline eText program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Expert B2 Offline eText in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Expert B2 Offline eText, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Expert B2 Offline eText:
- The software company is: www.pearsonlongmansupport.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pearson\Expert\Expert B2 Offline eText\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Expert B2 Offline eText.
8. After uninstalling Expert B2 Offline eText, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Expert B2 Offline eText that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Expert B2 Offline eText using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Expert B2 Offline eText by Pearson Education from your computer, nor are we saying that Expert B2 Offline eText by Pearson Education is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Expert B2 Offline eText supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 11:13:43.670