This info is about Experience 112 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Experience 112 from your computerMicroids
. Take a look here
for more info on Microids. Experience 112 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Experience112 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Experience 112 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. eXperience112.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.77 MB (4997364 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Experience 112. They take about 11.64 MB (12208020
bytes) on disk.
- eXperience112.exe (4.77 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 112
of Experience 112.
Experience 112 is a program by Microids. Some users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Experience 112 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Experience 112 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Experience 112 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Experience 112". If it exists on your system the Experience 112 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Experience 112 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Experience 112, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Experience 112.
8. After removing Experience 112, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Experience 112 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Experience 112 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Experience 112 by Microids from your PC, we are not saying that Experience 112 by Microids is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Experience 112 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 17:12:59.477