You can find below detailed information on how to remove Expedia for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Expedia from your computerSweetLabs
. More information on SweetLabs can be found here
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Expedia. The application's main executable file is named ServiceHostApp.exe and occupies 7.51 MB (7874048 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Expedia. They take about 15.70 MB (16458240
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (6.69 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (1.44 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206648
Expedia is an application by SweetLabs. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Expedia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Expedia from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Expedia or simply activate the Search field and type in "Expedia". If it exists on your system the Expedia application will be found automatically. After you click Expedia in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Expedia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Expedia.
8. After removing Expedia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Expedia that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Expedia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Expedia by SweetLabs from your PC, we are not saying that Expedia by SweetLabs is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Expedia supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-27 17:16:34.363