This info is about Expedia for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Expedia from your computerPokki
. Open here
for more information on Pokki. Expedia is commonly installed in the C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Expedia. ServiceHostApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk.
Expedia contains of the executables below. They take 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168648
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Expedia from your computer.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Expedia:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Expedia.lnk
Expedia is an application offered by Pokki. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Expedia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Expedia from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Expedia or simply click the Search field and type in "Expedia". If it exists on your system the Expedia program will be found automatically. When you click Expedia in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Expedia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Expedia.
8. After uninstalling Expedia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Expedia that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Expedia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Expedia by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Expedia by Pokki is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Expedia in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 09:29:00.593