This info is about Expedia for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Expedia from your computerPokki
. Open here
for more information on Pokki. Expedia is commonly installed in the C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Expedia. ServiceHostApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk.
Expedia contains of the executables below. They take 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52648
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Expedia from your computer.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Expedia:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Expedia.lnk
Expedia is an application offered by Pokki. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Expedia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Expedia from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Expedia or simply click the Search field and type in "Expedia". If it is installed on your PC the Expedia program will be found very quickly. After you select Expedia in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Expedia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Expedia.
8. After uninstalling Expedia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Expedia that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Expedia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Expedia by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Expedia by Pokki is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Expedia in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 09:29:00.593