Expat XML Parser 2.1.0
Expat XML Parser 2.1.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Expat XML Parser 2.1.0 from your computerThe Expat Developers
. More information on The Expat Developers can be seen here
. Click on http://www.libexpat.org/
to get more info about Expat XML Parser 2.1.0 on The Expat Developers's website. Expat XML Parser 2.1.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Expat 2.1.0 directory, depending on the user's decision. Expat XML Parser 2.1.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Expat 2.1.0\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Expat XML Parser 2.1.0's primary file takes around 68.50 KB (70144 bytes) and its name is xmlwf.exe.
The executable files below are part of Expat XML Parser 2.1.0. They occupy an average of 1.19 MB (1245701
bytes) on disk.
- xmlwf.exe (68.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.0
of Expat XML Parser 2.1.0.
Expat XML Parser 2.1.0 is an application marketed by The Expat Developers. Some people decide to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Expat XML Parser 2.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Expat XML Parser 2.1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Expat XML Parser 2.1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Expat XML Parser 2.1.0". The Expat XML Parser 2.1.0 app will be found automatically. When you click Expat XML Parser 2.1.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Expat XML Parser 2.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Expat XML Parser 2.1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.libexpat.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Expat 2.1.0\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Expat XML Parser 2.1.0.
8. After removing Expat XML Parser 2.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Expat XML Parser 2.1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Expat XML Parser 2.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Expat XML Parser 2.1.0 by The Expat Developers from your PC, nor are we saying that Expat XML Parser 2.1.0 by The Expat Developers is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Expat XML Parser 2.1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 10:08:31.713