This page contains detailed information on how to remove Exorcist for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Exorcist from your PCMyPlayCity.ru
. Take a look here
where you can read more on MyPlayCity.ru. More details about Exorcist can be found at http://www.myplaycity.ru/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.ru\Exorcist directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Exorcist is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.ru\Exorcist\unins000.exe. Exorcist's primary file takes about 1.75 MB (1833392 bytes) and is named Exorcist.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Exorcist. They take about 9.22 MB (9667640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- engine.exe (3.57 MB)
- Exorcist.exe (1.75 MB)
- game.exe (114.00 KB)
- PreLoader.exe (2.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (726.92 KB)
This info is about Exorcist version 2.0
Exorcist is an application released by MyPlayCity.ru. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove Exorcist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Exorcist with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Exorcist or simply click the Search field and type in "Exorcist". The Exorcist program will be found automatically. After you click Exorcist in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Exorcist, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exorcist:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myplaycity.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.ru\Exorcist\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Exorcist.
8. After removing Exorcist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Exorcist which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Exorcist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Exorcist by MyPlayCity.ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Exorcist by MyPlayCity.ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Exorcist supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 20:44:40.430