Exodus of Sol
Exodus of Sol is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Exodus of Sol from your computerBit Planet Games, LLC
. Open here
for more info on Bit Planet Games, LLC. You can read more about on Exodus of Sol at www.exodusofsol.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Exodus of Sol directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Exodus of Sol is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/282620. The application's main executable file has a size of 64.05 MB (67157504 bytes) on disk and is titled TheBattleOfSol.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Exodus of Sol. They take about 88.26 MB (92548752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ProfNodeVisualizer.exe (29.81 KB)
- RPCUtility.exe (22.81 KB)
- ShaderKeyTool.exe (77.31 KB)
- UnrealAuthTool.exe (16.81 KB)
- UnrealImageDiff.exe (14.31 KB)
- UE3Redist.exe (22.34 MB)
- TheBattleOfSol.exe (64.05 MB)
- UE3ShaderCompileWorker.exe (55.31 KB)
- UnSetupNativeRedistWrapper.exe (868.00 KB)
- UnSetupNativeWrapper.exe (833.00 KB)
Exodus of Sol is a program offered by Bit Planet Games, LLC. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Exodus of Sol is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Exodus of Sol using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Exodus of Sol or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exodus of Sol". If it is installed on your PC the Exodus of Sol program will be found very quickly. When you select Exodus of Sol in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Exodus of Sol, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exodus of Sol:
- The publisher is: www.exodusofsol.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/282620
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Exodus of Sol.
8. After removing Exodus of Sol, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Exodus of Sol which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Exodus of Sol using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Exodus of Sol by Bit Planet Games, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Exodus of Sol by Bit Planet Games, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Exodus of Sol supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 23:46:30.630