You can find below details on how to remove Exifer for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Exifer from your computerFriedemann Schmidt
. Open here
where you can find out more on Friedemann Schmidt. More details about the program Exifer can be seen at http://www.exifer.friedemann.info
. Exifer is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Exifer directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing Exifer is C:\Program Files\Exifer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Exifer.exe and it has a size of 2.72 MB (2856448 bytes).
Exifer contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.79 MB (2929124
bytes) on disk.
- Exifer.exe (2.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (70.97 KB)
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove Exifer from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Exifer from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Exifer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Exifer
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Exifer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Exifer\Exifer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Exifer\ExiferShellExt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Exifer\unins000.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Exifer\Exifer.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Exifer_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Exifer is an application offered by the software company Friedemann Schmidt. Some users want to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Exifer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Exifer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Exifer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exifer". If it is installed on your PC the Exifer app will be found automatically. After you click Exifer in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Exifer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exifer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.exifer.friedemann.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Exifer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Exifer.
8. After removing Exifer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Exifer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Exifer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Exifer by Friedemann Schmidt from your computer, we are not saying that Exifer by Friedemann Schmidt is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Exifer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:34:56.193