Exif Pilot 5.13.0
This web page is about Exif Pilot 5.13.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Exif Pilot 5.13.0 from your systemTwo Pilots
. You can find out more on Two Pilots or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Exif Pilot 5.13.0 at http://www.colorpilot.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exif Pilot directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Exif Pilot 5.13.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exif Pilot\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled ExifPilot.exe and its approximative size is 4.66 MB (4882736 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Exif Pilot 5.13.0. They take about 5.81 MB (6092289
bytes) on disk.
- ExifPilot.exe (4.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.13.0
of Exif Pilot 5.13.0.
Exif Pilot 5.13.0 is a program by the software company Two Pilots. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Exif Pilot 5.13.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Exif Pilot 5.13.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Exif Pilot 5.13.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exif Pilot 5.13.0". If it is installed on your PC the Exif Pilot 5.13.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Exif Pilot 5.13.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Exif Pilot 5.13.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exif Pilot 5.13.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.colorpilot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exif Pilot\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Exif Pilot 5.13.0.
8. After uninstalling Exif Pilot 5.13.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Exif Pilot 5.13.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Exif Pilot 5.13.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Exif Pilot 5.13.0 by Two Pilots from your PC, nor are we saying that Exif Pilot 5.13.0 by Two Pilots is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Exif Pilot 5.13.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 23:27:49.390