Exif Pilot 4.5.1
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Exif Pilot 4.5.1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Exif Pilot 4.5.1 from your computerTwo Pilots
. More info about Two Pilots can be read here
. More information about the application Exif Pilot 4.5.1 can be seen at http://www.colorpilot.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Exif Pilot folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Exif Pilot 4.5.1 is "C:\Program Files\Exif Pilot\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.32 MB (3479552 bytes) on disk and is labeled ExifPilot.exe.
Exif Pilot 4.5.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.17 MB (4371957
bytes) on disk.
- CrashReport.exe (168.00 KB)
- ExifPilot.exe (3.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
This page is about Exif Pilot 4.5.1 version 4.5.1
Exif Pilot 4.5.1 is a program marketed by the software company Two Pilots. Some computer users try to remove it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Exif Pilot 4.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Exif Pilot 4.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Exif Pilot 4.5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Exif Pilot 4.5.1". If it is installed on your PC the Exif Pilot 4.5.1 app will be found automatically. After you click Exif Pilot 4.5.1 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Exif Pilot 4.5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exif Pilot 4.5.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.colorpilot.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Exif Pilot\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Exif Pilot 4.5.1.
8. After uninstalling Exif Pilot 4.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Exif Pilot 4.5.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Exif Pilot 4.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Exif Pilot 4.5.1 by Two Pilots from your computer, we are not saying that Exif Pilot 4.5.1 by Two Pilots is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exif Pilot 4.5.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 05:13:30.990