You can find below detailed information on how to remove Executor v0.99.12b for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Executor v0.99.12b from your computerMartin Bresson
. Go over here
for more information on Martin Bresson. Click on http://www.executor.dk
to get more info about Executor v0.99.12b on Martin Bresson's website. Executor v0.99.12b is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Executor directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Executor v0.99.12b is C:\Program Files (x86)\Executor\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Executor v0.99.12b's main file takes about 1.08 MB (1129472 bytes) and is called Executor.exe.
The executable files below are part of Executor v0.99.12b. They occupy an average of 1.76 MB (1844722
bytes) on disk.
- Executor.exe (1.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
The current page applies to Executor v0.99.12b version 0.99.12
Executor v0.99.12b has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Executor v0.99.12b:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Executor v0.99.12b:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Executor
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Executor\defaulticon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Executor\Executor.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Executor\hookwinr.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Executor\unins000.exe
Executor v0.99.12b is a program by Martin Bresson. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Executor v0.99.12b is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Executor v0.99.12b from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Executor v0.99.12b or simply activate the Search field and type in "Executor v0.99.12b". If it exists on your system the Executor v0.99.12b application will be found automatically. After you click Executor v0.99.12b in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Executor v0.99.12b, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Executor v0.99.12b:
- The publisher is: http://www.executor.dk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Executor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Executor v0.99.12b.
8. After uninstalling Executor v0.99.12b, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Executor v0.99.12b which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Executor v0.99.12b using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Executor v0.99.12b by Martin Bresson from your PC, nor are we saying that Executor v0.99.12b by Martin Bresson is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Executor v0.99.12b supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 13:59:10.320