This web page contains complete information on how to remove ExeScript Editor for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ExeScript Editor from your systemEverstrike Software
. Additional info about Everstrike Software can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.scriptcode.com
if you want to read more on ExeScript Editor on Everstrike Software's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ExeScript Editor folder (same installation drive as Windows). ExeScript Editor's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ExeScript Editor\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled ExeScriptEditor2.exe and its approximative size is 6.05 MB (6340360 bytes).
ExeScript Editor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 28.43 MB (29814764
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crshrpt.exe (156.34 KB)
- escompile.exe (1.53 MB)
- escompile64.exe (2.21 MB)
- ExeScriptEditor2.exe (6.05 MB)
- ExeScriptPro.exe (5.31 MB)
- regpdm.exe (197.63 KB)
- run.exe (39.26 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (879.62 KB)
The current page applies to ExeScript Editor version 220.127.116.11
only. For other ExeScript Editor versions please click below:
ExeScript Editor is a program marketed by Everstrike Software. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ExeScript Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ExeScript Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ExeScript Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "ExeScript Editor". The ExeScript Editor program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ExeScript Editor in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ExeScript Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ExeScript Editor:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.scriptcode.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ExeScript Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ExeScript Editor.
8. After uninstalling ExeScript Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ExeScript Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ExeScript Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ExeScript Editor by Everstrike Software from your PC, we are not saying that ExeScript Editor by Everstrike Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ExeScript Editor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 10:26:47.060