This page is about ExcelAnalyzer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ExcelAnalyzer from your computerExcelAnalyzer
. Additional info about ExcelAnalyzer can be found here
. ExcelAnalyzer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for ExcelAnalyzer is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall /C:/Users/Domus/AppData/Local/Temp/install/ExcelAnalyzer.vsto. ExcelAnalyzer's primary file takes about 774.14 KB (792720 bytes) and is called install.exe.
The executables below are part of ExcelAnalyzer. They take about 870.80 KB (891696
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (96.66 KB)
- install.exe (774.14 KB)
This info is about ExcelAnalyzer version 126.96.36.1991
ExcelAnalyzer is a program offered by the software company ExcelAnalyzer. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove ExcelAnalyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ExcelAnalyzer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ExcelAnalyzer or simply click the Search feature and type in "ExcelAnalyzer". If it exists on your system the ExcelAnalyzer program will be found automatically. When you select ExcelAnalyzer in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ExcelAnalyzer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ExcelAnalyzer.
8. After removing ExcelAnalyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ExcelAnalyzer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ExcelAnalyzer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ExcelAnalyzer by ExcelAnalyzer from your PC, we are not saying that ExcelAnalyzer by ExcelAnalyzer is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ExcelAnalyzer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 12:09:06.750