This page contains detailed information on how to remove ExcelAllValidation for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall ExcelAllValidation from your computerkanaz
. You can read more on kanaz or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall /D:/tools%20and%20driver/ExcelAllValidation/ExcelAllValidation.vsto is the full command line if you want to remove ExcelAllValidation. The application's main executable file is titled install.exe and it has a size of 774.13 KB (792712 bytes).
The executables below are part of ExcelAllValidation. They take about 870.86 KB (891760
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (96.73 KB)
- install.exe (774.13 KB)
This info is about ExcelAllValidation version 184.108.40.206
ExcelAllValidation is a program offered by the software company kanaz. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove ExcelAllValidation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ExcelAllValidation from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ExcelAllValidation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ExcelAllValidation". If it is installed on your PC the ExcelAllValidation app will be found automatically. When you select ExcelAllValidation in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ExcelAllValidation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ExcelAllValidation.
8. After uninstalling ExcelAllValidation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ExcelAllValidation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ExcelAllValidation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ExcelAllValidation by kanaz from your PC, we are not saying that ExcelAllValidation by kanaz is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ExcelAllValidation in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 20:18:57.170