Excel Repair Kit 3.3
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Excel Repair Kit 3.3 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Excel Repair Kit 3.3 from your PCRepair Kit
. More information on Repair Kit can be found here
. Click on http://www.excel.repair/
to get more data about Excel Repair Kit 3.3 on Repair Kit's website. Excel Repair Kit 3.3 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Excel Repair Kit directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Excel Repair Kit 3.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Excel Repair Kit\unins000.exe. ExcelRepairKitLauncher.exe is the Excel Repair Kit 3.3's main executable file and it occupies circa 3.31 MB (3468792 bytes) on disk.
Excel Repair Kit 3.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.15 MB (7497417
bytes) on disk.
- ExcelRepairKit.exe (2.65 MB)
- ExcelRepairKitLauncher.exe (3.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
This info is about Excel Repair Kit 3.3 version 3.3
Excel Repair Kit 3.3 is an application by the software company Repair Kit. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Excel Repair Kit 3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Excel Repair Kit 3.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Excel Repair Kit 3.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Excel Repair Kit 3.3". If it is installed on your PC the Excel Repair Kit 3.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Excel Repair Kit 3.3 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Excel Repair Kit 3.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Excel Repair Kit 3.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.excel.repair/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Excel Repair Kit\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Excel Repair Kit 3.3.
8. After removing Excel Repair Kit 3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Excel Repair Kit 3.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Excel Repair Kit 3.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Excel Repair Kit 3.3 by Repair Kit from your PC, we are not saying that Excel Repair Kit 3.3 by Repair Kit is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Excel Repair Kit 3.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-24 02:32:37.010