Excel Repair Kit 3.0
Excel Repair Kit 3.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Excel Repair Kit 3.0 from your PCRepair Kit
. More information on Repair Kit can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.excel.repair/
if you want to read more on Excel Repair Kit 3.0 on Repair Kit's page. Excel Repair Kit 3.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Excel Repair Kit directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\Excel Repair Kit\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Excel Repair Kit 3.0. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.20 MB (3352064 bytes) on disk and is called ExcelRepairKitLauncher.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Excel Repair Kit 3.0. They take 6.95 MB (7285961
bytes) on disk.
- ExcelRepairKit.exe (2.57 MB)
- ExcelRepairKitLauncher.exe (3.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of Excel Repair Kit 3.0.
Excel Repair Kit 3.0 is a program offered by the software company Repair Kit. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Excel Repair Kit 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Excel Repair Kit 3.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Excel Repair Kit 3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Excel Repair Kit 3.0". The Excel Repair Kit 3.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Excel Repair Kit 3.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Excel Repair Kit 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Excel Repair Kit 3.0:
- The software company is: http://www.excel.repair/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Excel Repair Kit\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Excel Repair Kit 3.0.
8. After removing Excel Repair Kit 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Excel Repair Kit 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Excel Repair Kit 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Excel Repair Kit 3.0 by Repair Kit from your computer, nor are we saying that Excel Repair Kit 3.0 by Repair Kit is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Excel Repair Kit 3.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 10:34:08.823