Excel Password Remover
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Excel Password Remover for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Excel Password Remover from your systemDaossoft
. More data about Daossoft can be found here
. More info about the program Excel Password Remover can be found at http://www.daossoft.com/products/excel-password-remover-product.html
. Usually the Excel Password Remover program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Excel Password Remover directory, depending on the user's option during install. Excel Password Remover's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Excel Password Remover\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 642.50 KB (657920 bytes) on disk and is called ExcelPasswordRemover.exe.
The executable files below are part of Excel Password Remover. They occupy about 1.01 MB (1056718
bytes) on disk.
- DAOSSO~1.EXE (128.50 KB)
- ExcelPasswordRemover.exe (642.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (260.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Excel Password Remover. Click on the links below for other Excel Password Remover versions:
Excel Password Remover has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Excel Password Remover
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Excel Password Remover
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Excel Password Remover\DAOSSO~1.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Excel Password Remover\ExcelPasswordRemover.exe
- C:\Program Files\Excel Password Remover\RESURRECTiON.nfo
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Excel Password Remover\Excel Password Remover.lnk
Excel Password Remover is an application offered by the software company Daossoft. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Excel Password Remover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Excel Password Remover with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Excel Password Remover or simply click the Search feature and type in "Excel Password Remover". The Excel Password Remover app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Excel Password Remover in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Excel Password Remover, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Excel Password Remover:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.daossoft.com/products/excel-password-remover-product.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Excel Password Remover\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Excel Password Remover.
8. After uninstalling Excel Password Remover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Excel Password Remover that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Excel Password Remover with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Excel Password Remover by Daossoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Excel Password Remover by Daossoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Excel Password Remover supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:15:31.177