Excel Merger 1.1
This page is about Excel Merger 1.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Excel Merger 1.1 from your PCPDFExcelConverter.com
. Take a look here
where you can read more on PDFExcelConverter.com. Excel Merger 1.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Excel Merger directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Excel Merger 1.1 is C:\Program Files\Excel Merger\unins000.exe. Excel Merger 1.1's main file takes around 3.15 MB (3301216 bytes) and its name is excelmerger.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Excel Merger 1.1. They take 4.21 MB (4415361
bytes) on disk.
- excelmerger.exe (3.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.06 MB)
The current web page applies to Excel Merger 1.1 version 1.1
Excel Merger 1.1 is an application released by the software company PDFExcelConverter.com. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Excel Merger 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Excel Merger 1.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Excel Merger 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Excel Merger 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Excel Merger 1.1 program will be found very quickly. When you select Excel Merger 1.1 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Excel Merger 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Excel Merger 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Excel Merger 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Excel Merger 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Excel Merger 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Excel Merger 1.1 by PDFExcelConverter.com from your computer, we are not saying that Excel Merger 1.1 by PDFExcelConverter.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Excel Merger 1.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 12:26:57.413