Excel Markets - Metatrader
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Excel Markets - Metatrader for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Excel Markets - Metatrader from your computerMetaQuotes Software Corp.
. Check out here
where you can read more on MetaQuotes Software Corp.. More details about the application Excel Markets - Metatrader can be seen at http://www.metaquotes.net
. Excel Markets - Metatrader is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Excel Markets - Metatrader folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Excel Markets - Metatrader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Excel Markets - Metatrader\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.17 MB (4372816 bytes) on disk and is called metaeditor.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Excel Markets - Metatrader. They take about 4.59 MB (4813610
bytes) on disk.
- metaeditor.exe (4.17 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (430.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.00
of Excel Markets - Metatrader.
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you remove Excel Markets - Metatrader from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Excel Markets - Metatrader:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Excel Markets - Metatrader
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Excel Markets - Metatrader
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Excel Markets - Metatrader\config\ExcelMarketsNZ-Demo.srv
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Excel Markets - Metatrader\config\ExcelMarketsNZ-Live.srv
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Excel Markets - Metatrader\config\terminal.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Excel Markets - Metatrader\config\terminal.lic
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Excel Markets - Metatrader
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Excel Markets - Metatrader\MetaEditor.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Excel Markets - Metatrader\MetaEditor.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Excel Markets - Metatrader\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Excel Markets - Metatrader\DisplayName
Excel Markets - Metatrader is an application offered by the software company MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Excel Markets - Metatrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Excel Markets - Metatrader from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Excel Markets - Metatrader or simply click the Search field and type in "Excel Markets - Metatrader". If it exists on your system the Excel Markets - Metatrader application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Excel Markets - Metatrader in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Excel Markets - Metatrader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Excel Markets - Metatrader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.metaquotes.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Excel Markets - Metatrader\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Excel Markets - Metatrader.
8. After uninstalling Excel Markets - Metatrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Excel Markets - Metatrader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Excel Markets - Metatrader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Excel Markets - Metatrader by MetaQuotes Software Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Excel Markets - Metatrader by MetaQuotes Software Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Excel Markets - Metatrader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-22 22:03:20.873